Friday, March 27, 2009

"Creams & White" SOLD
40cm x 50cm acrylic painting



This painting was completed a few months ago and is sold - I tried to use only three colours (and all the shades in between) for this painting and textured the background as much as possible - I suppose I must see texture before any of my paintings are complete.
The lady that bought this painting was very happy with it and has since purchased another two paintings from me - I am honoured that my paintings decorate her house and that her friends and family are also able to see my artwork - it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, that's for sure - I am always happy to paint something that other people also find beautiful to look at.
50cm x 60cm - acrylic paints used

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging...you will enjoy it, as I'm sure the rest of us will enjoy your art !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely welcome Vesna, much appreciated - cheers Val

    ReplyDelete