Friday, March 27, 2009

"Signature Dragonfly" SOLD
60cm x 60cm acrylic painting



Close up showing detail




Cracking medium and texture used to emphasise certain aspects of the painting (I am in love with texture lol). This particular painting was a commissioned artwork and is SOLD.

I really enjoy painting dragonflies and majority of my paintings feature a dragonfly - this is the overall design I have decided to stay with after months of experimenting - I have decided that this is "my dragonfly" - unique to me, hence the title.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vania,

    This work is very good.
    Congratulations.

    José

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jose, thank you - this was one of my favourite dragonfly paintings - it is sold so unfortunatlely I no longer have it on my walls - cheers Val

    ReplyDelete