Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My first Award on Blogger...




Thank you so so so much to Vesna for awarding me my very first Blogger Award for "A Passion for Painting".

Please take the time to visit Vesna's blog http://vesna-art.blogspot.com/ and check out her great and beautiful artwork - I know this art inside out, you see, as Vesna is my sister.

OK, seven things I LOVE:
1. My two sweetheart children Sinisha and Maya
2. My amazing hubby John
3. My mental cat Pepper
4. My gentle giant English Mastiff Luther
5. My home (my own little heaven)
6. My ART of course - the creative outlet for me
7. My new Blogger friends - all the talented artists which I have met in the last couple of weeks.
These are the lovely artists I nominate to pass the award to:
Happy Creativity to All!!!
Cheers Valxxx

2 comments: