Monday, April 27, 2009

My painting from Darla has arrived!



And how absolutely beautiful it is - thank you so much for painting such lovely artwork Darla http://artisticaccentsbydarla.blogspot.com/ which looks great in my home now! And look at all the lovely printed artwork I received with the painting too - she is very talented and generous!

There are still a few of you out there whose work I really admire and I will no doubt keep scouting your Etsy shops and looking for original artwork to purchase.

Countdown to holidays - 7 days to go - I have become worse than the kids, I am counting sleeps lol.

Chat soon, all the best to everyone, cheers Val

10 comments:

  1. OH, Val! The little display here looks so nice! Thank YOU for your purchase and for the wonderful compliments!♥♥♥
    I'm so glad a little piece of me is now in Australia! That's so awesome!
    Hugs,
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new artwork is wonderful! Have a relaxing, rejuvenating holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cris, thank you so much - I paln to relax heaps, we are so looking forwards to getting away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darla - it looks great doesn't it - I am very very happy with my purchase. Thank you heaps, Val (HUGZ)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vania you are always so caring and I want you to know that you have made me care back.

    Have a wonderful time with the family.

    Vacations equal yahoos.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work by Darla. My countdown has started as well, One day to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pencil Sanity - yay, one day for you only, have a great time, cheers Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Renee, I am so very glad for your lovely words. I am sure the holidays will be lovely - all I ask for is a little bit of time to relax - wishing you all the very very best, love Val (heaps of hugz) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Val!
    I've got a little present for you on my blog♥
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so very much Darla - I am so happy to receive this great award from you!!!

    ReplyDelete