Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THREE Awards from THREE lovely artist



This morning I woke up to find that three lovely artists have chose me for the Renee Award, a beautiful award and all it stands for, and I thank them humbly for thinking of me - it has made my day. All three very talented ladies make beautiful and lovely art and I am a very big admirer of their artwork - please take the time to visit their blogs:
This wonderful Renee Award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee and my chosen 8 nominees to pass this award to are:
Thank you ladies - all the best until the next time we chat, cheers Val xxxooo

8 comments:

  1. Oh Val!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! This will be my VERY FIRST award!!! SMOOCHES to you!♥
    Darla
    p.s. You DESERVE to get it three times :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-3 times-that's wonderful and well deserved I might add!
    I think it's the sweetest award-love it!

    Thank you so much!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val ~ Thank you so much! You are so sweet and I truly appreciate it! I love your blog & all you beautiful art! xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh :Jumping up and down with excitement: I love it! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I really and truly appreciate it, and I am so honored.
    Big fat hugs and kisses your way!
    Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Darla, Kim, Julie and Zinnia - I am so happy you loved receiving this award from me - you all deserve it as I truly appreciate the beautiful arwork all four of you make - your are all very welcome - lots of HUGZ from me to you - cheers Val xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val! Congrats on the award! Thanks for thinking of me and passing on the love! I really appreciate it!

    I hope you receive your painting safely and soon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, you are very welcome - I am looking forwards to receiving the painting, can't wait actually - will let you know when it arrives. Cheers Val xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Vania, thank you so much for this honor! I'm so excited to receive this award! Woohoo! I've been admiring your work since I found your blog. You're so very taltented. Which makes receiving an award from you that much more special. :-)

    I'm off to compose a post about this on my blog and pass along the award to some deserving individuals.

    Hugs,
    Rischa

    ReplyDelete