Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HELLO - I am back...










Hello all my lovely friends in Blogger Land - we arrived back from our holidays yesterday and its back to reality for all of us - kids are already back at school, hubby is putting around the farm and I am washing and unpacking after our two weeks of pure relaxation - we had a GREAT time!!! (as you do on holidays).

Some pictures of my two munchkins Maya and Sinisha taken on Hamilton Island (the weather wasn't the best the first few days as you can see from the clouds, but it was still very hot) - the second week of holidays, in Port Douglas, was even better as the weather was gorgeous - 28 degrees and sunny and humid and very tropical - we did a lot of tours to the Great Barrier Reef and the Rain Forests - lots of swimming, bike riding, going out to dinners to seafood restaurants - its funny being back home because we are so lost as if we don't know how to get back to our normal lives now - we are wearing jackets and the ducted heating is on and only a few days ago we were walking around in shorts and singlets! From one extreme to another lol...

Anyway, now I will get back to the lovely award which I received from Darla a few weeks back... and I now pass this award to the following people:-




















I just wanted to say that it is great getting these awards, BUT it is really hard choosing only a limited number of people to pass the awards onto to - so i wanted to say that if I could, I would pass the awards onto all my followers - I love all your blogs and I hope no one is feeling left out.

I will be busy in the next few days with just everyday catching up at home - but next week, I will be back with some new paintings which I have stored in my mind - just need to find the time to paint them lol.

Its great to be back and I look forward to chatting with all of you soon. Lots of hugz, cheers Val xxxooo

16 comments:

  1. I'm jumping up and down! Wow! Thank you so much! I am so honored...and I am so glad to see you back again. I hope you are rested and ready to dig back into creating all the beautiful things you make.
    The children look so sweet!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you again so soooo much. ooooxxx Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Sounds like a wonderful break. Hope you're all renewed & refreshed. Here's hoping the transition back to daily life is smooth. Cheers! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining my blog and your comment on my paintings. I love your work and style of art. You are very talented indeed. Congradulation on your award. Maybe some day someone will give me one also. I'm new at this with hope people like what they see. You have a lovely family. Keep in touch. Hugs, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back! I've missed your posts and your comments!! Glad you had a nice time and THANK YOU! Can't wait to see what comes from all the creative energy you've probably stored up. Hope reality doesn't slow you down too much while you're getting settled again! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you had such a great time away with hubby and the kids!

    ... and thankyou for honouring me with an award - your artwork also makes my heart smile too!

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vania you are gorgeous your whole family is.

    It looks like a fantastic holiday.

    Love Renee xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back, Vania! And thank you so much for the award, it means a lot to me that I make people smile with my art!

    Hugs
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am overwhelmed, Val! Thanks so much for naming me as a fav blog. I know what you mean about having to choose--you've given me a hard task! But I so appreciate your award, and I will do my best!

    Your vacation looks to have been of the best kind, filled with fun and family. I'm glad you're back and look forward to more wonderful paintings and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lovely familie.
    The photo of your children is so sweet.
    Enjoy weekend
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation! Thanks for sharing those great pictures! I am alreay looking forward to seeing more of your art!! :) Silke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tally ho Val! I'm *so* jealous you were at Hamilton island! You guys would have had so much fun! It's good to have holidays the kids will remember it all their lives, its what I remember most from my childhood. The farm and holidays :D Joy! Your hair has gotten so long! That's how long since I've seen you! Do you have chickens coming soon??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! It sounds like you guys had fun. I just came back from vacation and I know how hard it is to get back on track. Looking forward to seeing your new paintings :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, sounds like you guys had a wonderful vacation! I forgot what those are like :)
    You have a beautiful family! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ladies - thank you all so much for your lovely welcome back messages - I look forward to chatting with you all and returning to painting - cheers Val

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Vania, I am glad you are back and thank you very much for the prize, I am very honored and very happy. THANKS!
    Hugs
    Myrarte♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the award. I truly appreciate it and I have to complement you on your painting. It's great to see how busy you have been. Keep up the great work. The dragonflies and the flowers are my favorites.
    Welcome back and keep painting.

    ReplyDelete