Monday, May 4, 2009

Thanks you for a beautiful Award Darla!



Hello everyone, I have been away from the computer for a few days as I am already in the "holiday" mode - but I quickly checked in this evening and found this lovely surprise. What an amazing Award!

Thank you Darla of http://artisticaccentsbydarla.blogspot.com/ for naming me one of your ten favourite blogs - what an honour - and your lovely words "Queen Sweetheart of Blog City!" You are just the SWEETEST!

Please everyone, take a moment to visit Darla's blog and appreciate her lovely artwork (I love her work so much I purchased one of her paintings!!!)

As I will be away on holidays until 20th May (and I have decided not to take my laptop with me after all) - I will choose 10 people and their blogs to pass this award to when I return from sunny Queensland.

Until then, I wish all of you lots of happy artistic hours and look forward to seeing all your amazing artwork when I return - take care everyone, heaps of hugz Val xxxooo

6 comments:

  1. Dear Vania,
    Congratulations to that sweet award.
    I wish you happy holidays, enjoy them.
    i think it is a good decision not to take a laptop with you on holidays.
    By the way, you are right, Darlas blog is very sweet. I just checked this out.
    Greetings from Germany
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val - congratulations on this award. I love both your and Darla's artwork!! Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!! :) Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vania,
    Congrats! You have a very lovely blog!

    Aloha,
    Marionette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on another award! Have a wonderful time on Holiday. Don't forget to take lots of photos to show off! :-)

    Hugs,
    Rischa

    PS I had taken a break from my blog, but my first post back was the award you gave me so it's finally up. Thank you again for the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Enjoy your time off...think of nothing but fun & relaxation!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! And, afer you have had a nice restful and fun holiday...hurry back and make more of your beautiful art! oooooxxx Zinnia

    ReplyDelete