Sunday, June 21, 2009

Awards, Awards, Awards,




The sweet Norma at http://barefootnanasartwork.blogspot.com/ has given me this heartwarming award and I am still wearing the smile on my face!!! Please have a look at Norma's art - she is a very very talented artist and I always have such a great time reading her blog and seeing her new artwork. Thanks Norma - HUGZ!!!





Also - this One Lovely Blog Award was given to me by Helen at http://hjmart.blogspot.com/ - she is an amazing artist and her wearable art glass pendants are gorgeous!!! She was in fact my inspiration to start making my very own wearable art glass pendants. Thanks so much Helen for thinking of me for this award and for your great friendship on Blogger and Twitter!!!
Well ladies, as I am so very short of time these days (still busy busy busy) - I would like to offer up these two awards to any one of you who is following me - I always have a very hard time picking Bloggers for these awards and now wish, basically, all of you to come along and grab your own award - the fact that I am following you means that I admire your artwork, your jewellery, your card making, your quilting etc - to me you are all very talented artists in your own right and I am so very happy to have your friendship!!! Therefore, you all deserve this award.
All the very best to all my buddies on Blogger -land! Cheers and take care, Val xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Hi Val! Congratulations on your awards! I'm loving those pendants, they're sooo pretty! Thank you again for my award the other day. Like you, I'll have a very hard time trying to pick who to pass them on too! Smiles, Paulette :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulette, you are very welcome for your award, your creations are gorgeous! Thanks for liking my pendants, they are very popular on eBay and I am selling them quite good - cheers and hugz Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vania!
    I will grab one and put on my blog! I just love your art!

    ReplyDelete