Friday, June 19, 2009

Too busy at the moment...



"GREEN EYES"




"MERMAID 2"

Hi everyone, I have been really busy with kids, with work and with life in general these past few weeks - these paintings I painted yesterday and today for a bit of relaxation therapy for myself! The mermaid painting is not a commissioned artwork as such, but I had so many enquiries regarding my other mermaid painting (which sold straight away) that I decided to paint another little mermaid and list her on eBay - here is the link - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260432119650

"Green Eyes" is just something that flowed from the brush, I had no concept or idea of what I was going to paint - this is the result. She too is listed on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260432212407

I will be back the moment life slows down for me and "puts it down a few gears"! All the best to everyone, cheers Val xo

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I left you an award on my blog. There is no obligation to take it though.

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, thanks so much for thinking of me - much appreciated, a lovely honour, all the best Val xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is just so gorgeous! I love the way you use the metallic gold. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry - your words are so heart warming and thank you so much :) - the gold texture is a 'sickness' for me, no painting is complete unless the gold filigree work is on it! Its become a bit of a drademark lol - Cheers Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val, these two pieces are just gorgeous! I love the way you paint eyes - they are so soulful! And those flowers - beautiful!! Hugs, Silke

    P.S. I can tell that my painting from your giveaway getting close. Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Silke, thanks buddy :)

    Your painting should be there soon, as I spoke to the post office and they said it will take 10 to 15 working days to arrive, fingers crossed its this week! Cheers Val xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your mermaid and your latest blonde bomb shell! Totally beautiful, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie-ann, thanks so much - 'blond bomb shell' lol I like that!!! Hugz Val xo

    ReplyDelete