Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Selling Site for Aussies...




Hi Bloggers, me again - well I am pretty excited at the moment as a new website for selling your artwork and creations has just opened up a few months ago, and it is actually Australian based, which is excellent!!!
I am in the process of listing my new shop on Zibbet and these cute glass tile pendants are some of the items I am listing - please visit my new shop at http://zibbet.com/ValZderoArtJewellery/shop and take a look around!
I plan to take part in a little experiment and see which site performs the best for me - once I know where the best sales are, I will be closing the other two web shops down - until then, all three are running which will be so very confusing!
I haven't painted in a few weeks now and wont be for a few more but when I get back to painting as soon as I can my next little project will be OWLS - people in Australia have gone Owl mad :D - hugz Val

8 comments:

  1. That's great that and Australian shop has opened up for you. That's great, I'll have to take a look. Can't wait for your owls!! :) Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new shop site :o) I hope you do really well there! Your necklaces are really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your necklaces! so pretty. i'm anxious to see your owls!! good luck with your new site too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo... sounds cool!! must go check it out :)) good luck on your home site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ladies, thanks so much - I am having a ball learning this new site, its pretty cool too, so since I can actually paint I play around on the computer - cheers Val xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to hear your feedback on the shop after you have trialled it. Will be interesting to see which shop you choose!! I've tried Oztion (but given up on that) and just sticking to ebay for now. Always interested though in what else is around! Best of luck - look forward to hearing how it all goes!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Karen, I will let you know how Zibbet performs and whether it is all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete