Friday, July 3, 2009

Good and Bad...




I love the way these two pendants have turned out - the black border goes so well with the silk twist cord - just had to share these photos with you!

But now to the bad, it looks like Blogger is not doing its job for me, at least - even though I am following many people here, I am not seeing new posts from many of these Bloggers - now I will have to go into everyones blog and add their Blogger address manually to my follow list - will take forever to do, but I have to do it - I am so sorry if it seems that I never come to your blog and say hello and leave a comment - once I fix this problem up, I will be able to see your lovely new posts and then make my way over to say hello!!!

8 comments:

  1. does look really pretty. and pink does go with black :) oh... blogger is always like that ... have fun visiting the blog then :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luthien, thanks buddy, I am in the process of going through all the blogs manually now, it will take forever, but it has to be done! Chat soon Val xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pendant is beautiful, Val! And I've been having blogger problems as well. I hope they'll get it worked out soon... Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val! Very nice pendent and I do like the silk twist! Yeah I always have to add mine manually, pressing that google follow never works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jade and Silke, thanks!

    I have found out about the follow google crap too late - so many people I thought I was following are not appearing in my dashboard - so upset - but now I know how to add everyone manually, so thats something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - just sold two paintings and another pendant - loving these new sales - yay for eBay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vania, so glad we can come and visit you.
    Hope you get your links sorted out!
    Your new necklaces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie-ann - thank you - I am loving making these new pendants, always a nice change from painting! I am still sorting out all my follow links, but I am getting there :D

    ReplyDelete