Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Mermaid Completed...






...here she is, yes I know, another mermaid but my painting "Mermaid 2" had so much interest in it that I had to do another one, but a bit different - this one is on a much larger canvas measuring 41cm x 51cm, so its quite impressive in size.

The bubbles have a 3D effect and the scales and the whole mermaid is outlined in gold 3D paint, for lots of touchable texture - green white and red flowers adorn the mermaids flowing locks :D

I will have this little miss listed on Zibbet shortly - I don't think I will be listing this one on any other sites, Zibbet will do for now.

Cheers all and chat soon, Val xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Thanks K, you are very kind :D hugz Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of beauties, how are you dear friend?

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Renee, thanks buddy, you are so sweet - I am OK and life if 'same old same old' but that is also good - someone once said to me 'there is comfort in sameness' and I agree with this - hope you are well and your family too - lots of well wishes coming your way from Australia - hugz and xoxoxox

    Hi Julie-ann, thanks buddy, I am very pleased with this painting :D - all the best Val xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pencil Sanity :) hugz

    ReplyDelete