Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Look what arrived today in the post...




...my "BBB" (Beautiful Blogger Buddy) Francien of http://franciensbloggie4.blogspot.com/ has sent me this lovely package with way too much, so very generous of her - I organised a little trade with Francien, two lovely handmade cards for one of my pendants - but she has included extra cards and a gorgeous 'amulet bag' with worry dolls inside it which she has made herself and I think she is so kind and sweet to have done this, so much more than I expected...

THANK YOU FRANCIEN - I so value our Blogger friendship - Francien always makes time to come to my blog and leave such lovely, long and funny comments and I always have a smile on my face after reading what she has written.

Francien makes these lovely cards as a hobby and for fun, but I really think she should list them and sell them as they are so lovingly made and there is such great detail on them!

I cant thank you enough Francien - cheers for now to everyone and chat soon hopefully, hugz Val xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Well now...enough allready...you are making me blush at my old age...it was just a little something from my part...i own a pendent of yours now as the first one in Hollan i think...love that thought...and I hope the little worrydolls will bring you lots of luck and health...and wealth...peace..whatever you wish for dear...dont forget...i am a white witch..so you never know.....lol....but let me know if you come to wealth...lol....
    and thank you again...bye for now xxx Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francien - I have your little worry dolls close to me and I hope they bring me lots and lots of luck and wealth and happiness and good health - you are very kind and generous and I am so glad we have met each other on Blogger - enjoy your little dragonfly and be a good advertisement for my artwork and jewellery in Holland - hugz Val xoxo

    ps if I do come accross wealth I will let you know and be very happy to share it with you :D

    ReplyDelete