Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Me again...


http://www.zibbet.com/ValZderoArtJewellery/artwork?artworkId=15279



...two new designs added to my Zibbet store http://www.zibbet.com/ValZderoArtJewellery ...well that's it for a while - I have so many pieces, enough for a while, so I plan to get back to painting after my month long break.

Once again, it seems that I follow no blogs, the list has disappeared again and I have to wait until Blogger "GETS ITS ACT TOGETHER" before I can browse all the new posts :( - must say I am getting so ANGRY with this shocking site!!!!

Til next time, cheers Val xoxo

8 comments:

  1. oooo... very nice val! i love the black one :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luthien, cheers! You know, that particular painting "Magenta Dragonfly" I still have, could not part with that one and I think I will always have it - it is displayed on a little stand in my formal lounge room - that was one of my first dragonfly paintings I ever did :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Val!! If you get a second I posted an award for you on my blog ;o)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award Michelle, much much much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty jewellery!!
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog today.

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Micki, you are very welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Julie-ann, thanks so much for e lovely compliment :D

    ReplyDelete