Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aluminium Cherry Blossom Tree of Life...




http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260491958256&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

...good morning everyone...I made these two pendants last night while 'relaxing' with hubby, watching TV. I am a bit like a 'dog with a bone'...I will not let go and stop making these until I perfect them and then I will move onto something else.

I really should get back to painting...I actually have a yearning to pick up a paint brush but its still very cold in Melbourne (even tho we are half way through spring) and I am not wanting to go to my freezing studio to paint...so not yet I have decided... for now I will keep making these little wire wrap beauties, by the heater, with a minimum of mess or work space needed!

Chat soon Bloggers, Val xo

7 comments:

  1. oh that is so funny! I was in front of the TV too last night making flowers out of wire!!!! Then, I wanted to visit my friend Val, and I see these Gorgeous Pendants and I think to myself, we need to have a wire party! I love what you did with these!!!!!!!!!! So much detail! oxoxoxo Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zinnia, thanks so much :D - how funny that we were doing exactly the same thing at the same time, half way around the world from each other - its sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, Val! Here's wishing you warmer weather so you can paint. I know that must be frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth, long time no hear but great to be chatting with you again - yes the warmer weather is on its way so I am hoping to be painting soon in my studio - cheers buddy, Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val,
    Way to go. I like the cherry blossom tree.
    Oh, painting is my passion, however my studio also gets very cold at night. funny, we should have our studios in the middle of our homes.
    Happy creating,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back again, for my previous comment, my word verification was homme!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna, thanks so much buddy - yes, we should have our studios in the middle of our "homme" - how funny is that, what a coincidence! Take care, all the best, Val xo

    ReplyDelete