Sunday, October 11, 2009

Definitely New and Imporved...Tree of Life





...well, this is what you get when you work with the proper tools and supplies - plus take your sweet time making it - 2 hours it took me to make the Tree of Life pendans, each, but I love them! :D Also, the mermaid coral slice took ages to wrap with copper wire too but it is so so so much fun!

I still haven't received my DVDs on various wire wrapping styles, but in the meantime, I will keep making these Tree of Life pendants, practice practice practice, makes perfect :D

Hope you like my newest creation, cheers Val xo

12 comments:

  1. Nice!! I always enjoy viewing all the eye candy on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! love all your creations Val - you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh K that is so sweet, thank you so much - hugz :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful Val. I love the wire around the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle :D - has your little pendant arrived yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val! Thanks for visiting today :)
    I'm so loving your jewelry these days! I can tell you've found a passion for creating the pieces and that is so awesome!!
    Darla♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Darla, thanks buddy - I think I have found "wire wrapping pendants" to love as much as I love my paintings! It will be so good to alternate between the two :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful blog. Your mermaid paintings are so lovely, I love your twitter image. Your tree of life pendants are worth the 2hrs I noticed them straight away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Val, Love the tree of life pendants!! Having a great time in Vietnam - is so funny the things you see, always makes me smile here - so different from home!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen, thank you buddy - I am so glad you are having a wonderful time - enjoy the holidays while they last :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle, thanks for following - I have just followed your blog too - so great to meet a fellow artists, from Melbourne too! I will look forward to your posts - your photography is lovely - take care, Val xox

    ReplyDelete