Monday, October 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home...


... just having fun on the beach...


...Maya all ready for dinner at a restaurant...


...looking for Hermit Crabs and shells ...


...frolicking around the hotel pool...



...ready for a night out on the town :D

Hey Bloggers - I am baaaaaackkkkkkk - the holidays just flew by (as they do) but we had a great time and the weather was really great for the whole 7 days we were in Gold Coast.

We flew back home this afternoon into typical Melbourne weather (13C degrees and rain) - but we were glad to be home - we missed our pony, cat, dog and fishes :D

My suitcases doubled on the way home (we had to buy anther suitcase last night) - I just do not think I shopped that much, but there was enough for extra luggage - but hey, that is my favourite pass time - while the hubby is with the kids at the pools or beach, I am SHOPPING ;-}

Life back to normal now, kids back at school tomorrow, hubby on the farm and me washing two suitcases worth of clothes :( but not complaining - its great to be home!

I will be picking a winner for the giveaway tomorrow - not too many to pick from, only nine people, so it should be easy going - also I may throw in a second prize too - chat soon, Val xo

4 comments:

  1. Val, your vacation looks wonderful! But I know what you mean - no matter how great it was, it's always good to be back home... Glad you are back!! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Val! Great pics! Glad you had a great time :)
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the pic,s dear...you look good!! and so do your lovely kids!!..and you had a fun time..but there is no place like home...believe me i know...lived for years in almost every country of Europe and for 2 years in Marocco due to my husbands former work..but i am glad living in Holland again..so..."real"live has you back too, you go dear and make some of those lovely arts...missed them!!
    greetings..♥ Francien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all had a nice time and are home and getting back into the routine. It is always nice to be home.

    ReplyDelete