Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NEW and IMPROVED jewellery :D




...hello ladies, hope you are all well and happy and creating lots of lovely handmade goodies :D

So...while I was in Surfers on holidays, I found an amazing shop where I bought a few things, mainly coral slices which look amazing done up as a pendant - I have just listed this new necklace on Zibbet and I think it is so appropriate to put an image of a mermaid on a coral slice - WOW, I am so pleased with this unique pendant!!!

Also, I found an unbelievable jewellery supplies warehouse in Melbourne and shopped up a storm there yesterday - no more buying stuff over the Internet and Etsy for me - I returned home, minus a few hundred dollars, with a bag full of stunning beads, chains, charm and bits and pieces. They are so lovely and I plan to get stuck into the jewellery making mania once again. So keep a lookout on my Zibbet store as there will be heaps of new pieces added over the next few days.

OK then, that's it for now - chat soon my buddies - hugz Val xo


4 comments:

  1. Lovely story. sounds like you had a great holiday. and you work is beautiful.

    Thank you for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new pieces! And your trip sounds wonderful. Is there anything better than finding a bunch of supplies that make you want to work, work, work? Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is,nt she lovely??..what a great pendant dear Val...that is such a great necklace!! you go and lock yourself in your craftroom and make some more..not some...a lot more...
    ♥ it...
    greetings Francien.

    ReplyDelete