Monday, October 19, 2009

Wisteria & Pink Eye Bead "Tree of Life" Pendants






...my newest little pendants - the purple and green look great together in the first one... the pink glass eye beads look a bit out there, but I love it! Anyway, I have been so busy working and helping hubby around the farm these last few days that I am so bone weary, so tired - every muscle in my body is hurting - so I haven't had much time to create/paint/wind...but every evening, when I am relaxing after the kids have been put to bed, I have had heaps of time to check out all the new posts and stop by and leave heaps of comments, something I have neglected to do lately.

Anyway, still a few more days of "hard yakka" around the farm and then I plan to crawl into bed and sleep for a week - chat soon buddies, Val xo

14 comments:

  1. Hi Val! Another beautiful tree of life pendant! Love the colors! I hope you get your needed rest soon! Thanks so much for visiting my party post! I really appreciate all three of your entries! Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, thanks for stopping by - a few more days and we will be finished with all the jobs we have started on the farm - I look forward to resting and relaxing once its all over - cheers buddy, Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, those jewels are really special.. I adore those you hoist... that lilac this a dream!
    Xoxo
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Yasmin, you are such a sweetie - hugz Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val, those pendants are so beautiful!. I especially love the purple one. Sounds like you are super busy with hard work! Enjoy your week of sleep...;) Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Silke, I am so looking forward to finishing all the jobs around the place - then I plan to recover for days and weeks and months lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pendants Val! Sorry you're aching from all the extra work, but I'm sure your hubby appreciates it so much!
    Thanks for visiting and your encouraging words!! It means so much :)
    Darla♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Val,
    Wow, your latest tree pendants are fantastic.
    They must take you some time to make each one.
    Well done, and thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elissa, thanks so much :D

    Hi Darla, I am so happy you are feeling better now - once I get some rest (in a few days time) I will feel great too :D

    Hi Anna, thanks for your lovely comment - yes, these pendants are taking me around 2 hours to make each as I am still learning this wire winding craft, but its great fun work :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Val! I love your new tree pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Scscalia, thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tree of life pendants! the purple is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete