Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Wire Wrap MERMAID Pendant with Peridot...




http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34557627

This is my newest wire wrap pendant with my artwork of a mermaid captured inside a small cabochon - this pendant has 19 Topaz (blue) gems wound into it - the whole pendant is made out of recycled pieces of wire including sterling silver, aluminium, and European silver plated wire with one Ritulated Green Quartz wire wrapped and dangling from the bottom of the pendant. This pendant will be listed on Etsy in a few hours - cheers Val xo


14 comments:

  1. Just stunning!...I am really loving your jewellery and art, such a joy to watch your blog!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julie - I too am surprising myself with some of the things I am making - didnt know I had it in me :D

    Thanks Dors :D - your new possum drawing is amazing!

    Hi Theresa, thanks s much:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! this is really beautiful!! love that you included your mermaid in there :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Luthien - just playing around as usual - have a few finished cabochons so I thought I might include them and personalize each pendant :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very beautiful: I loved.
    xoxo
    yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jasmin, thanks for your lovely comments, much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Val this one is gorgeous, I love seeing you incorporate your artwork with your jewellery making. You are right it really is addictive!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Nicola - I just visited your blog and admired your new painting - very lovely, beautiful face and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great piece Val! I love how you're incorporating artwork and jewelry! Two loves in one! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Darla - I suppose with these little cabochons I am personalizing each pendant, making it my own :D - cheers buddy!

    ReplyDelete