Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Pendant a Day...




Hi Bloggers...well after the 5 sales in 5 days on Etsy (three alone yesterday) most of my Tree of Life pendants are sold and gone to their new owners, so I have decided to make a Tree of Life pendant every day if possible, while my silver wire supplies last - usually when the kiddies are in bed and hubby and I are sitting in the evenings relaxing and watching TV I bring out my little boxes of beads and my little tools . This one I made while watching that crazy show Ladette to Lady last night (all you Aussies will know the show I am talking about) LOL - this one is made out of European silver plated wire, aluminium wire and 6mm Fire Agate Smooth Polished Beads - I love the extra touch with the little charm/dangle on this one :D

My art studio is still stacked up with boxes (as I have given the space to a close friend who is moving home) so I am unable to pick up the paint brushes for at least another 2 weeks - the moment I get my studio back I plan to paint :D

Hope everyone is happy and well - chat soon buddies, Val xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I'm missed it last night - bummer :-(
    Isn't it sooooo funny!
    Congratulations on all your sales! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dragonfly :D - the Ladettes are mental and so are the teachers LOL - last night was the last episode for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am happy that sales are going so well for you! I'm not surprised - your pendants are just exquisite! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo Hooo congratulations on your sales!!! You so deserve it, they are fabulous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lovely ladies Michele and Silke - I so appreciate you heartwarming comments - take care and chat soon, hugz Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! that's fantastic!! so many sales :))) this new one is really pretty ... love all the pendants with daggly bits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Luthien, my first dangly charm tree of life pendant sold yesterday, so I am thinking maybe to add these dangly bits more often - thanks for your vote of support, cheers Val xo

    ps cant wait to receive my bookmark :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation Val on your sales. WooHooo I am not surprised as your work is exquisite.
    Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Val,
    Have to say I'm rather fond of dangly bits LOL, though I do think its good to have both. This tree of life looks lovely and the dangle certainly adds to it. Glad I got in when I did and bought the ones I wanted :).
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dors and Sharon - thank you lovely ladies, you are both so very kind.

    You should have the pendants by tomorrow Sharon, make sure you let me know when they arrive :D

    ReplyDelete