Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Still not painting :O



...yup...still making jewellery and not painting - its all good tho :) my sterling silver wire has not arrived yet or my Blue Topaz, Citrine, Peridots, and Amethyst gems, but I am hoping they will be here by the end of this week - I have also discovered another great wire called European Silver Plated wire and its great - the bracelet and earrings with the Jasper beads have been made out of that wire - so many discoveries I am making!

Life is plodding along as per usual here - the weather is still very unpredictable - we are in Spring now and a few days ago we had air-conditioning running as it was 30C plus, but today it is 17C so I have the heater going and the kids are back in their winter school uniforms - ahhh, that's Melbourne for you :)

Cheers and chat soon ladies, hugz Val xoxo

8 comments:

  1. i know i know... making jewelry is addictive isn't it ;) love what i see tho ... it's coming along it's coming along just fine :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter what you are doing - as long as you are still being creative and happy!! Loving all your new stuff - very nice!! Pity about crazy weather - happy to be living in sunny qld - warm everyday now :-)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Luthien, making jewellery is beyond addictive LOL - thanks buddy!

    Hi Dragonfly, yes, having fun here, thats the main thing - I am so jealous of your great weather in QLD - would love to move to Port Douglas if I could convince my hubby to move :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewelry looks beautiful and as long as you are happy making it that is all that counts. Painting will be there when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! Your jewelry is so much fun and I can totally understand that you are addicted to making it! I love seeing what new things you've come up with!! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria and Silke - thanks lovely ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oeh! I love it! The beads have such a nice color! I never made jewelry before, but it looks like a lot of fun and very addictive too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, So hot then so cold, Brrrrr!
    Hope your jewelry parts turn up shortly, you have certainly got the jewelry bug to make beautiful sparkles. So exciting! Love to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete