Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FINALLY - my first treasuries - 2 of them :D



...this is my newest little wire wrapped cameo - white butter fly on pink!

Anyway, the real reason for this post is that I have finally made my first treasuries - one in Treasury West and one in Treasury Main - finally I know the process and its so much fun - following are the two links to the treasuries

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=81161

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=103018

(don't know why these two links aren't working, but perhaps if you copy and paste into your browser window, it will work)

Also, don't forget to enter my jewellery GIVEAWAY which will be drawn in two more days:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Val, Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. You have certainly been busy. The butterfly is divine and I love the lockets.
    I tried to copy and paste to get to the treasury without success :(
    BTW what is a treasury?
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks so elegant and beautiful dear...it looks stunning...again...can't write anything else...i think you this one looks even more precious then the peacock...so....you could have sent me everything you have made untill now including your beautifull paintings....lol...if i was a millionaire that is..but i am happy to look at your beautiful creations every day here...and hope there are many more to come in 2010...Wishing you a very happy and creative New Year dear Val for you and your family...greetings ♥ Francien... your "old"buddy from the Netherlands...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, those are two gorgeous treasuries! And both of them have such a different look to them - one is earthy and the other one so delicate! Well done!! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val,
    Ah, now a know what a treasury is!
    This is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    Happy creating for 2010
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Val Here's to an equally productive 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Silke, Francien, Anna, Sue and Sharon - have a wonderful NEW YEAR ladies and I hope 2010 brings you everything you ever wanted!!!

    I thank you for your lovely friendships and all the sweet comments you have left for me over the last year :D - you are all so very appreciated!

    HUGZ Val xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous as all your pieces are honey! I hope you are having a wonderful new year. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Megan Fox post. It seems we all share the same sentiment about her..a little obnoxious. Have a great Monday. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your new pieces ... I now look forward to your next new twitter image :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Blondie and Michelle - thank you lovely ladies :D

    ReplyDelete