Monday, December 7, 2009

My two really good friends...


...OK ladies, I wanted to give you guys a break from all my jewellery so I thought I would post a pic of my two very good close friends - Mr Luther is our English Mastiff (who comes in at a measly 105kg) and Miss Pepper is my lovely tabby! She spends the days inside the house sleeping and then the tag team changes, come nightfall, and Pepper is out and about and Luther is snoring while my family and I watch TV.

Next installment... I will try and find a photo of my daughter's might steed (our tiny little Shetland Pony)... till then, ciao :D

7 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!!!!
    Patsy has invited them to Tuesday Tea Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no cooler friendship than between cat and dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute animals and so nice that they are friends =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Val,
    Mr Luther is just gorgeous. Ah, another reason to make and sell jewellery, to feed Mr Luther. lol
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies, thank you for your lovely comments - Anna, surprisingly, he does not actually eat more than the average German Sheppard but likes to bite on wood (its a Mastiff thing) so he has started on our decking and a few full grown trees in the yard LOL - its a freak out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those delightful animals, and they look so great together, MORE MORE MORE!! I am a little animal crazy, Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue - yes they are lovely pets these two - I am a mad animal lover too :D

    ReplyDelete