Friday, December 4, 2009

PINK ROSE with Garnet gems...



...well I think this will be the last one for a while - I have so many 'house' things to catch up on that I have already packed away my little containers and pliers :D - besides, time to spend time with the kids now - school holidays start in a week and a half :D

This one has two different types of beads around the cabochon - PINK Czech Fire Polished Rondelle beads and RED Garnet gems - cheers ladies, hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :D

9 comments:

  1. Hey Val,
    What do you mean your packing up?

    Won't you be a cranky Mum without your creative hands going at full speed ahead? lol

    Enjoy your school holidays and your Children.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna - LOL you may be very close to the truth there as I am likely to get VERY cranky without my hands winding winding winding wire - but I have had to physically stop myself! There are a million and one things I need to do before the school holidays and time to put on my "Super Mum" cape, there is no getting around it :D

    You have a great festive season too buddy - wishing you all the best, Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val, you are so welcome!
    Have a great weekend!

    Hugz!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie-ann, I plan to print out that pic, its lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garnet gem is one of my favourite gemstones. The colour of Garnet is so lovely and I always consider it as the best symbol for expressing love and prosperity.
    Thanks for posting here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Margaret for your lovely comments :D

    ReplyDelete