Sunday, January 10, 2010

800 Czech beads have arrived...

SOLD :d

...I found a wonderful website in the US which sells these great Czech fire polished faceted beads (which I LOVE so much) - I ordered 800 of the little suckers in every colour of the rainbow for a very affordable price - so now I have plenty to make as many wire wrapped pendants as I like - I found that buying these in little packs of 10 or 20 on Etsy so very expensive...so now I have fixed up that problem quick smart.

This little blue and white pony cameo was wire wrapped today in antique brass and I think it looks great with the lovely green and blue Czech beads :D

Just a quick heads up that I am unable to leave comments on most blogs (something to do with my desktop computer configurations) but as this computer is my last resort, I don't want to play around too much with it just in case this one gives up the ghost too, then I will really be up s%*& creek with no paddle...the moment I am able to leave comments, I will be visiting your great blogs to do so - cheers all Val xo

7 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you can go wild with your creativity now you have found a new supplier for your wonderful stones, glad that you can blog at least, and view other blogs. Happy Creating
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I can do pretty much all the same things on my desk top computer as I did on my laptop - only thing is that I cannot leave comments on most blogs and can't play any games on FB but thats OK - I will just have to persevere until my laptop is up and running once again - and yes, I do go WILD with my creations - its all fun and games for me and I never follow a set patter, a bit like my paintings, I just slap things together and magically it seems to work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creations you have made untill now are spectacular dear Val..they are getting better by each new creation...you have so many different models but i just love those pendants...this one is a beauty again...lovely sort of turquoise color...awesome!!.. the one lucky gal who will ware this, must have a "little black dress" to ware and then this lovely necklace...it will look stunning...and have a wrinkle free neck ofcourse...which rules me out!!
    greetings ♥ Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one talented lady!
    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly and Francien - thanks ladies :D

    Francien, you blog is one that I cannot go on and leave comments - I tried yesterday to leave a comment on that lovely card you made, but wasn't able to - I am happy to say this pendant is already SOLD and will be going to a lucky lady in USA :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i am sorry dear Val...maybe you have tryed to post a comment in the time i was changing my background...please do try again if you have the time for it...love your comments always...i clicked on "Francien" in my first comment here..then my profile popped-up,clicked on one of the blogs and did a commenttest and it worked...hope it will work for you too..its always good to have an original "Val Zdero"on ones blog!!!
    greetings ♥ Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL you are so funny Francien - I will try to post on your blog now - fingers crossed :D

    ReplyDelete