Friday, January 29, 2010

I have been spotlighted on a blog...






...above photos of a few bits and pieces "new additions" to my Etsy shop :D

WOW ladies, I am gob-smacked! Lovely Robin has done a 'Spotlight' post on her blog about my Etsy shop and WOW did she do a lovely job - thank you so much Robin :D

This is the link to the post, please take the time to have a read of it - she is amazing -http://ahandmaderevolution.blogspot.com/2010/01/val-vanias-art-spotlight.html

Robin also has a lovely Etsy store called Everyday Diamonds and this is the link to her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/EverydayDiamonds - please take the time to check out her gorgeous handmade goodies!

Cheers Val xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. Aw congrats on the feature! I think your new pieces look fab, my fave is the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val!!! I love those first earrings!!! Congratulations on the feature, you so deserve it!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicola, it was a lovely surprise :D

    ReplyDelete