Monday, January 18, 2010

Little PONY & HORSE came wire wrap....



...well ladies, the 'spring clean' has definitely begun and nearly ended at my home - yesterday and today I cleaned, mopped, vacuumed, dusted - pulled the curtains off the windows and washed them - my place is so clean it is a pleasure to walk through the house now :D - I am so proud of myself - of course, the kids helped too and the hubby was more than happy to jump in and lend a hand - phew... all done now.

This afternoon, when I was supposed to be resting from the cleaning, I decided to wire wrap this little cameo and its very sweet and sparkly - I just couldn't help myself :D

Hope you are all well and good and I hope you have a great week - cheers xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love Cameos. This is a special beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, your jewelry is growing from beauty to beauty. Love your butterflies, can totally see why you have changed your advatar photo to one.
    We are getting spoilt for choice with your new jewelry, blog and Etsy shop. I am hoping to buy one of your pieces closer to my mums birthday.
    She'd adore what you make.
    Thank you so much Val for your beautiful message.
    Always a pleasure to hear form you.

    Hugs!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janine, thanks for your lovely words buddy - hugz Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie-ann - wow thanks for your lovely compliments buddy - I can sit and read your blog all day long and look at the lovely photos of your artwork - many thanks Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Val, this is a gorgeous piece! I too am thinking of a piece for my mum's birthday which is in a few months!! :0) You are so productive, my house is a shambles at the moment but I think I'll just worry about it when my eldest goes back to school in a couple of weeks, looking forward to getting back into some sort of routine I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nicola - I just had to do something about the state of my home - it had to be a general clean - we are talking curtains and window washing etc. I too am looking forward to my kids going back to school on 1 February - they need structure in their lives and I need my life back, routine :D - cheers Val xo

    ReplyDelete