Saturday, January 9, 2010

NEW RESIN pieces LOCKETS :D






...well ladies - my laptop worked for 24 hours and now its definitely dead - may it RIP - I am having it couriered on Monday to the Asus people as the laptop has a 2 year warranty - I am hoping they will be able to retrieve my lost photos (which are somewhere on the laptop) and also reprogramming it to factory settings - hopefully, I will have it in a months time but in the meantime I will have to use my trusty old desktop computer which is GREAT that I have him to fall back on :D
I have been playing around with some more lockets - daily I have approx 5 packages arriving from the USA and every day is like a b-day, opening up pressies and finding out what it is that I ordered 2 weeks ago :D

Hope everyone is well and good - take care my buddies and I will chat with you soon - HUGZ

8 comments:

  1. These pendants are beautiful. Hope you get your laptop in working order again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! Beautiful!!! Stunning! Love them!

    Good luck with your laptop!! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Silke & Maria, thank you lovely ladies for your concern - I am sure the laptop will get fixed shortly, just the incovenience of having all my photos is the biggest pain - but no worries, all is good :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are really really lovely, Fingers crossed that your laptop can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val,
    Just a word of warning, if asus reprogrammes it to factory settings it will wipe your computer clean (that what factory restore means). A computer store would try and retrieve your data (for a price), but factories are not interested as it is not part of their warranty. Your data is considered to be your responsibility.
    I know this because my husband owns a computer shop. You need to back up your stuff (especially photos) onto a DVd or a USB key (preferably both).
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon and Sue :D

    Sharon, I know all abuot backing up but its something I haven't done with the laptop because it was brand new and working so well (my own stupidity) - I have learnt my lesson tho - I don't think they will need to reporgrame it, only fix it up, as if one of the drivers is faulty or corrupt - I will speak to an Asus technician over the phone tomorrow and try and fix it myself with his instructions, hopefully thats all that will need to be done - otherwise, I may take it to a programmer or send it to Asus - depending on what the technician tells me - will know what is happening with it tomorrow morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Val, we all do it, even my husband ;)
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, I am on hold now with the Asus technician, already been 30 minutes, let me say their support sucks :( - lets see what happens?!

    ReplyDelete