Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Sweetheart with her pony :D




This is my darling Maya with her Shetland Pony Charlotte over the weekend - you can see from the background photos the gorgeous lush green grass (NOT) - we are sorely in need of rain on this side of Melbourne but what little we get gets killed by the constant scortching heat of summer - I guess we will have to wait till winter to green the place up.

Just thought I would share a photo of my family for a change :D

http://valzderoart.blogspot.com/2010/02/200-followers-giveaway-celebration-d.html <---- also, don't forget to enter this giveaway - VINTAGE BRASS LOVE HEART LOCKET :D

PS I am having a massive half price sale in my Etsy store - would love to sell some of my stock before I start adding new pieces - check it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment