Friday, February 26, 2010

Ocean Grove Getaway :D

Well...we just returned from our little Getaway to Ocean Grove - had a lovely time and great weather too - it was 34C degrees yesterday and we picked a great day for the Adventure Park near Geelong - after the park we went out to a restaurant for dinner and then ice creams, then a walk along the beach - it was wonderful :D



John and Master 10 on one of the water slides...


Jumping on the inflatable pillow while John and I sat under a tree and had a breather :D



My munchkins paddling away on the lake at the Adventure Water Park -John and I kept asking them to keep going, turn around and do another lap - you know what we were thinking don't you - go an tire yourselves out - aren't we just mean :D


6 comments:

  1. what a wonderful day! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~looks as if you had a wonderful weekend well spent...a little envy of sun from me...we are enduring rain rain rain...nothing like a holiday to refresh yourselves and have quality time with loved ones...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheh I would have said the same to my kids. Looks like you had a wonderful time! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful place. We usually go there every year. It grows big every time. Looks like you had a fabulous time. And it great to wear the kids out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Val my kids scream " I wanna go there! When can we go!" everytime the ad comes on the TV. They already know what they want to go in lol
    x Bee

    ReplyDelete