Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back to TREE OF LIFE pendants :D

Marbled Ocean Tree of Life - SOLD

Cherry Blossom Tree of Life


Cat's Eye Tree of Life

Hi lovely Bloggers, I just wanted to show you a few pieces I worked on today and I am very happy with the way these pendants have turned out - I may have to make one for myself, or perhaps just keep one of these three :D

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY here is the link http://valzderoart.blogspot.com/2010/03/250-followers-and-new-giveaway.html - I will be drawing a winner over the weekend.

Hope you are all well and happy - cheers Val xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Hi Val,

    Love these...infact i just couldn't resist getting one either :)

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thanks Sharon :D - I will make sure to include a freebie for you as well buddy :D cheers and all the best, Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~oh my goodness...they just keep getting more and more beautiful...l♥ve l♥ve l♥ve the cherry blossom tree of life...they are all magical pieces you have created...wow! brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree of life pendants are stunning! I love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both so much Miss Val and Faerwillow - I am so glad you like these pieces - they were a bit of an experiment but I was so very impressed with the way they turned out.

    Cheers to you both ~Hugz~ Val

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Val that Cherry blossom one is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val! Your Tree of life pendants are beautiful! Thanks so much for your sweet visit as always! Glad to know there are more night owls like me. Sleep deprivation is definitely part of the job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh fantastic, love the marbled ocean one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ladies and thank you all so much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments :D - I like the red Cherry Blossom one the most myself - they turned out better than I thought, I was experimenting and I am happy with this experiment :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how deep in emotion and feeling these share. Awesome!

    Hugs!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Such gorgeous stuff! I am so glad you stopped by my blog-I will have to get something for Mothers Day!!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete