Thursday, March 4, 2010

SOME LOVELY AWARDS


I have received this lovely award from Faerwillow of http://tofallorstumbleupon.blogspot.com/ - thanks so much new blogger buddy!

The requirements for accepting this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass this award along to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!
3. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
4. Share seven (7) things about yourself.



My sister Vesna of http://vesna-art.blogspot.com/ has given me this great award - THANKS SIS!

The Sunshine Award is a blogger award for creativity and positivity, and its an true honor for me to receive it!
The rules for accepting the award are:
*Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
*Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
*Link the nominees within your post.
*Let the nominees know they received this award.
*Link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now, as I am so very pressed for time, as per usual, I would like to offer these awards to all my blogger buddies - if I am following you, it means that I admire your work whether it be quilting, painting, jewellery making, scrap booking etc - therefore you all deserve it :D

I know I am bending the rules here but I am so busy right now and just don't have the time to give these awards out individually! I hope no one minds too much that I am taking the easy way out.

Hope everyone helps themselves to these awards and has a great weekend :D - happy long weekend to all the Victorians :D

3 comments:

  1. nice to follow you! and congratulatiosn for your work and the award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well deserved my friend, and thanks for passing. I think I might grab one (hihi).
    Hav a great week
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both lilasvb and Janine - lovely to have your on board lilasvb :D and I think I am also following you - and Janine, grab both of them hon, you deserve them :D

    ReplyDelete