Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The last of my jewellery supplies...




...I am slowly using up the last of my jewellery supplies which I have at home - of course, there are still a number of packages to arrive from the US but I may just put those aside for now and concentrate on doing a few paintings first :D

The last week has been so quiet on Etsy and I was wondering what was happening with the sales - then in a matter of 24 hours I have had 7 sales - wow! So I suppose that saying "when it rains it pours" applies to my Etsy shop right now.

I am offering free postage on jewellery plus a free gift with every purchase right now - maybe that is the reason all these sales have happened :D

Anyway, I will be very busy this week and may disappear from cyberspace for a little while, but I promise I will be back by the weekend - hope everyone is well and happy - cheers Val xo

4 comments:

  1. ~sorry hear supplies are running low but oh so anxious to see more of your paintings...i do l♥ve both! congrats on a wonderful week of etsy sales...how exciting...may you find bits of calmness in the coming week to just take a moment and be...much l♥ve and light...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy - yes, a bit of calmness and quiet will go a long way - I have work to concentrate on this week so I need to get my head away from all things creative - will be back with more later on, thats for sure - cheers Val xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your jewelry is FABULOUS!!!! I do hope you get to see the Alice movie in 3d it is so amazing:)
    XXXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becky - yes, I have promised the kids that I will take them on the school holidays which are in another 2 or 3 weeks - I would love to see this movie in 3D!

    ReplyDelete