Thursday, March 4, 2010

NEW pieces have arrived...



...yes, they arrived yesterday this little package full of goodies - I worked on these last night, had a great time making all the dragonfly wings and then also made a 'stained glass' cross - these are still curing, another 24 hours should see them perfectly set, but I just had to take photos of them to show you - these were just dry enough for me to work with, very very carefully as I did not want my fingerprints all over these beauties.

OK buddies, that is all I have time for today - must go and work now - will return later tonight to share out some awards I received from two lovely bloggers - cheers and chat soon, Val

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh - lovely dragonflies. These are beautiful. I look forward to seeing what you make with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dragonfly - these are all necklaces right now :D - I just added the chains to them, very carefully LOL and they are already in my Etsy shop - I wanted to have them ready for the weekend - have a wonderful weekend buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new items especially the dranhonflies and the new header showing them.
    Lots of success my friend
    Janine

    ReplyDelete