Friday, March 26, 2010

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS just begun...




...the last of my pedants for the next two weeks at least as its School Holidays in Victoria :D

...this morning is the first day of a 2 week break from school for my kids - so, the first fun thing we did was to clean the house :D - aren't I a terrible mum - my 10 y.0. son grumbled "great holidays mom" but he was happy to clean up while my 7 y.o. princess vacuumed the house. After about an hour of work, the place was spotless, so I took them to the shops and treated them to a toy each as a thank-you for their help - needless to say, they were so very happy about that and now look forward to our next cleaning session because they know they will get a treat :D

We have 3 movies on our list to watch at the cinemas in the next two weeks: Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, Toy Story 3 and How to Train your Dragon. I am actually looking forward to seeing these movies as most of the time the kids' movies are the best and most entertaining.

OK, must go and start making dinner, the kiddies are hungry. Cheers and chat soon my buddies :D

8 comments:

  1. Have a great 2 week holiday with the kids, I agree, kids movies are amongst the best out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your kids and enjoy the movies!! They all sound great! Love, Silke

    P.S. Good work with the house cleaning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~wishing you a wonderful break with your little l♥ved ones...i too adore watching the child~kids movies best of all...much fun filled days for you...enjoy! brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I think I'll be taking my boys to see those!! I might try your cleaning up trick and see if they will help me, although I doubt the 3 year old will pitch in hehehe. Our school holidays don't start til the week after the Easter holidays, very strange.

    Loving your latest pendants Val they are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vlad has some time off too, if you want to take the kids to the beach, you know where we are! Would love to do a bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Sue, Silke and Faerwillow - I plan to really enjoy these two weeks with the kids.

    Hi Nocola, we actually went to the movies today and watched Nanny McPhee - it is AMAZING I love it even more than Alice in Wonderland and that is a big call!

    Hi Jade, would be great to catch up but we can't leave the place at the moment, well, I can and the kids can, but John is stuck here :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val, you have new designs and a new header showing it.
    It looks great.
    You became such a great jewell- maker, it´s amazing.
    Have a great week
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet Janine, thank you so much for your lovely words buddy - wishing you a great week :D

    ReplyDelete