...OK I know I have said this before...but this time I really mean it - this is the last of the pendants which have finally cured and now the jewellery supplies are being put away...for real.
The holidays have well and truly begun...these are my plans for the next week:
- Today my daughter and I are going to the hair-dressers for a wash, trim and blow-wave - she so loves her visits to the hair-dressers, she gets to feel all grown up and important.
- Tomorrow we are meeting up with one of my best friends and her two kids and we are off to the movies, then some ten pin bowling, then an afternoon at her place :D
- Friday my kids and I are coloring eggs, the old fashion way, with food coloring and wax drawings on them (I may post some picks of our colored eggs)
- Saturday family is coming to my home and we are cooking and preparing for Easter on Sunday (I can just imagine what my kitchen will look like :)
- The week after that sleep overs are organised with my sister's kids.
So as you can see...I will be fully booked out with family things and will need to put all my pliers and beads away...I think I need the break as I don't know how to find a balance at times :D
WISHING EVERYONE A VERY SAFE AND HAPPY EASTER - cheers and hugz, Val xoxo