Sunday, April 11, 2010

GREAT for a bit of a LAUGH :D


A friend sent me an email this morning and it made me crack up - you may have seen this already but if yo haven't enjoy - this may just be true :D

Believe it or not.
Woman has
Man in it;
Mrs. has
Mr. in it;
Female has
Male in it;
She has
He in it;
Madam has
Adam ! in it;

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?
MENtal illness
MEN
strual cramps
MENtal breakdown
MENopause
GUYnecology
AND ..

When we have REAL trouble, it's a
HIS
terectomy.

7 comments:

  1. ha ha ... thanks for the laugh!!! that's so true :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEAR HEAR!! Love it...Never heard about it before...i will pass it on to my friends...start of a great week dear Val..better not show it to my husband...he might take it seriously...lol
    greetings ♥ Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like this post ladies - I thought it was definitely Blogger-worthy.

    I shared this with my hubby Francien, he had a laugh over it, thought it was quite a coincidence and very smart :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahahaha!!! this is CRAZY!!! so very true!! should we just get rid of them LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that's a good one! Love it

    ReplyDelete