Monday, April 19, 2010

These are the finished pendants :D



two finished pendants, already listed on Etsy.

I will be putting my shop on vacation at the end of this month as I am going to Port Douglas with the family for a two week holiday - YESSSSSSSSSS - we are counting sleeps - the weather is lovely up there all year round, 23C - 28C right now (and thats supposed to be winter :) - just perfect for resting the mind and body :D

I will make sure to post lots of photos here from my brother's wedding on 1 May and also from our holidays when I return in mid May :D

7 comments:

  1. Oooh - 2 weeks in Pt Douglas, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, how wonderful, we cannot cannot wait for that lovely tropical breeze to hit us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely item of you.
    I just left a comment on FB.
    I love yournpendants, especially the dragonflys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can anyone simply not buy everything! You are VERY talented & your pretties are stunning! Aprilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both Janine and Aprilee :D you guys are so very kind - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love these!

    www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tayler, I am going to check out your blog now and follow :)

    ReplyDelete