Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back to Wire Wrapping...




...last few days I have been wire wrapping pendants again as my various supplies are really taking a very long time to arrive - so, here are two which are currently in my Etsy shop - you may remember that I made a necklace for my mom for my brother's wedding a few weeks back and I have a heap of glass pearls left over from that project, so I figured I would put them in a Tree of Life pendant and I think all the different pearl sizes look great :D - one of these has already sold so someone else seems to think so too - cheers everyone!

5 comments:

  1. These are great! Very inspiring. It opens up new possibilities. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~i do adore the wire wrapping and then add the combination of a tree and you have made the perfect pendant! wishing you a wonderful weekend...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Faerwillow -hope you have a wonderful weekend hon!

    ReplyDelete