Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Baby Brother is MARRIED :D

My baby brother Vlad and his wife Jade :D


Kids having fun around the Hot Rod which took the groom and his Best Man to Church


My little ones - so grown up in their formal finery :D


The whole family glitzed up and ready to party!



Well...I finally have a quick moment to do this post and let you know about my brother's wedding.

Needless to say, the bride was glowing and beautiful, my brother hansom and relaxed, the weather unbelievably mild for 1 May and all the guests having a great time - a perfect wedding.

CONGRATS to the new Mr & Mrs Zivanovic - I love you both very much and wish you all the happiness in the world - lots of hugs and kisses to you both :D

My family and I fly out to Cairns tomorrow morning for our holiday in the tropics and I still have a couple of last minute things to do, plus cleaning the house and packing our suitcases...so I think I better go and do that now!

When we return I will get back into blogging and post some pics of our holidays, promise. Until then, keep safe and happy and we will chat a bit later on :D

15 comments:

  1. Wow looks like a wonderful day.Congrats to them both. And look at your georgous family! And you, you hot stuff!!!lol You looked beautiful. Have a fabulous holiday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Zivanovic!
    Lovely pictures of the whole family dressed up to the nines.
    Have a wonderful, relaxing holiday.
    Look forward to hearing and seeing all about it.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is being crappy for me today, can't seem to see any posts - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anna and Belinda :D - it was so nice to get all glitzed up for a change :D as it doesn't happen often - thanks Bee for the 'hot stuff' remark, I can dream, don't know how hot this crazy chick can be since I am so close to touching 40, but I feel 18, so thats what matters LOL - oh, can't wait to land in Cairns, so looking forward to that tropical heat - we will have a ball, no doubt about it :D hugs to you both :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you can still wear a dress like that, I can only dream! Oooooo tropical heat some of that would be nice right now. Bit on the chilly side inside this morn. Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the newlyweds! Have a safe and fun holiday!!! Sweet car, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bee, we are all very critical of ourselves, I am sure you would be a stunner in a dress!!!

    Thanks Crafter, I have so looked forward to this holiday and its finally arrived - yes, great car, all the men were studying it for hours :D - boys and their toys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Val,

    You all looked terrific. Congratulations to the newlyweds and enjoy your holiday :)
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a handsome family you have, and what a joyful event. It is lovely to share it with you in picture form. Enjoy your holiday. We'll look forward to your posts when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful family, congrats to baby brother and his new wife! Long life and many happy times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~congrats to your broter and his new bride...beautiful you ALL look...may they have only a sweet life ahead together...enjoy your holiday...safe travels and wonderful moments to savor while about...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh it looks like you had a wonderful day! congratulations to your brother and his new wife, is Jade the artist? If so she is so amazingly talented!! You have such a talented family! :0) Have a wonderful holiday! Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing this family occasion :-) I had never cried at a wedding until my baby brother got married, suddenly I was overwelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a beautiful family! I loved looking at your photos...especially the horse ride. I would not have walked for a month if it were me, but it certainly looked like something you could not say no to! oxoxo Zinnia

    ReplyDelete