Thursday, May 27, 2010

New batch of SOAP...


...this batch I made yesterday and I have just cut up the two logs of soap - its a mixture of Honeysuckle, Champagne and Gardenia and now my whole house smells on this scent, its divine. I have been meaning to make more soap and finally got the chance yesterday!



...also, a few packages arrived yesterday and one of them was the strand of gems - Amethyst, Citrine, Topaz and Peridot -I have made this tree of life pendant with the gems and its very sparkly and bright.


6 comments:

  1. I soooo want some of that soap! Come on pay day! It looks like merangue pie...that combimation of scents must be heavenly! If you don't mind, I would love to add a link to you blog on mine. You items are delightful!

    Karri
    http://curnowart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karri, thank you hon - the scent is so beautiful - the whole house smells on this scent when you have a shower - please do add my link to your blog that would be greatly appreciated - have a wonderful weekend hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves honeysuckle, so does my dad believe it or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scent Ms Givens, it reminds me of my childhood :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
    flower australia
    florist australia

    ReplyDelete