Thursday, June 17, 2010



...next 5 sales ( until sale no. 160) in my Etsy shop will receive a free MINI pendant with any purchase : O

I am feeling better today, the cold/flu I felt a few days ago thankfully only hung around for 48 hours and I am nearly back to normal. I am not surprised that all of us a coming down with some sort of a 'bug' as it has been bone chillingly cold in Melbourne these last two weeks.

School holidays start at the end of next week so I am looking forward to spending time with my kids - we plan to watch loads of movies at the cinemas and go shopping, rent videos and play the new Wii games they received for the B-days a few weeks ago :D

Hope you are all well and I will chat to you guys soon :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey Val, I'm so sorry you've been feeling so awful...I'm glad it's passing. I hope everyone has fun on the holidays-the movie watching-I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky - I am so looking to all the movies too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this are so many wonderful items.
    I love the one with the frog.
    It is great to see how the style of your pendants changed in the last year. You allways tried something new, and it allways workes out beautifully.
    Have a great weekend
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janine, you know me so well, I am never able to stay with a certain design for too long :D - I wonder what I will think up next! Have a wonderful weekend my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete