Monday, June 7, 2010

Kids B-Day Party was a BLAST!


...a roaring success, heaps of friends, amazingly great pressies, lots of good food and cakes :D - it was a lovely Sunday afternoon at my place - there were about 30 adults and kids just catching up :D - I should have taken a photo of the toy-room where an explosion of sorts happened - one of my daughters massive stuffed horses broke its seams and there was stuffing EVEYWHERE - clinging to the carpet, furniture, clothes etc - my daughter was a sweetie, she grabbed the vacuum cleaner straight away and cleaned the mess up :d (I taught her well).

I spent the day today cleaning, cleaning and doing a bit more of cleaning :D - the house is nearly back to normal.

I also received a few more packages and was able to make a pair of earrings and a very delicate necklace :D




...OK ladies, must run (again) my hubby and I are trying to put together an air-hockey table the kids received for their birthday - should be lots of fun!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time! Air hockey is a blast! The new earring/necklace set is sweet!!! Curious to see what you're going to come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky, thanks hon - I am still waiting to get my clay so that I can continue with my MINI pendants, thats what I am really looking forward to :D - has your pendant arrived yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new work. It's very soft and beautiful. I think the design of the necklace is very clever. Glad you survived the birthday party madness. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Wyanne, the kids had a great time and they really are good kids, so they deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Val, when I got home this evening, my pendant had arrived! It's gorgeous! And thanks so much for the gift...you really didn't have to do that...but it's soooo pretty-I love them both. Hope you're having a great week so far...
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky - I am so glad the little phoenix pendant reached you this time :D - enjoy hon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~morning little lady...delighted your birthday was a success...l♥ve l♥ve l♥ve these two pieces...the pure essence of spring! beautiful work...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete